It was the town-wide yard sale and I came home with more books. My husband will be overjoyed — he’s declared “No more plants and no more books” on several occasions. Since I’m not a good listener, I added to the collection of books I’ll never have time to read in this lifetime.
What should I start with? If you’ve read any, let me know what you think. Mucho thanks, you voracious readers, you!
- Wicked – Gregory Maguire
- Dry – Augusten Burroughs
- The Weight of Water – Anita Shreve
- A Woman’s World – Traveler’s Tales
- Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil
- Eat, Pray, Love
- Julie and Julia
- Tamar: A Novel of Espionage, Passion, and Betrayal
- Tao Te Ching
- Sonnets from the Portuguese – Barrett Browning
- Emotional Intelligence – Daniel Goleman
- Dharma Bums – Jack Kerouac
- Prayers for Rain – Dennis Lehane